Sun, 03 Dec|
The Chiro Room
From the Inside Out
A Whole Person Approach to Your Health & Wellbeing: with Ksenija Dedijer, Clinical Homoeopath, Nutritional Coach & Spiritual Counsellor.
Time & Location
03 Dec 2023, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
The Chiro Room, 1/13 Bellairs Avenue, Seddon VIC 3011
About the event
On arrival you will be greeted by Ksenija for a lively and interactive discussion based not only on sharing relevant information, but also responding directly to your questions. More than a lecture this workshop will engage you and answer your real life queries. You will also meet other people, just like you who are interested in health and nutrition.
- Risk factors & triggers that impair your gut and immune system
- What causes inflammation and internal imbalance
- Diagnostic tests - to uncover mineral imbalances, toxins & the current state of your gut
- The link between oral & gut microbiome
- What foods increase histamine causing food allergies & sensitivities in your body
- How to become more resistant to stress & strengthen your nervous system
- What causes bacterial & viral susceptibility
- The role of homoeopathic medicine in balancing & enhancing your vitality, emotions & immune system
This event is held in the historical town centre of Williamstown, Melbourne's seaside community. You will find ample parking on the street and many healthy food options at our local cafes nearby for a pre workshop breakfast or post workshop lunch.
From the Inside Out Workshop
This ticket grants entry to the workshop and all workshop materials.$35.00